Thursday 3 December 2009


I am still submerged in London waters, but I have not drowned yet... I will not. Actually I am having fun. Lately I have rediscovered an empowering felling of freedom and 'I do what I want' attitude... This means simply that I am not following a herd or group of people, I plan my life to suit me...it helps that I do not have children or family to feel responsible of...
I can deny that I am looking for something, but just half committed in this search as I want to move out from London, so is not that I want to find much in here, apart from learning experiences distractions and connections.
The distraction bit may be disturbing to me, can I allow myself to get more distracted? is it all just a distraction? a pastime...
The connections that I make are also worrying. Why? Is it to help my art practice or do I just want to have a way to come back ? Am I just fooling myself? and trying to root my life and art practice more and more in London, in UK...

No comments: