Friday 14 November 2014

Before winter.

The Christmas season is here. At the moment I am producing/finishing work, my last bisq firing is this week, after that I had two more glaze firings. One big for 1260 celsius, the other 1140celsius. The low temperature glaze is for the London Bond street, clay pots, mugs and bowls. The kilns are fully booked for this month, as it is 5 kilns for 15 or so people, all of us trying to get as much done as possible. I will be taking part this year in the following events: London Potters annual exhibition at the Morley Gallery the exhibition will take place at the Morley College, 61 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7HT. It will be open for two weeks starting on the 1st of December, private view 6-8pm, finishing the 16th of December. I will display three sculptural pieces, I have not totally decided which ones yet. One of the pieces a fossil forest is not completely finished, but i have not decided on that one yet.

No comments: